Monday, March 19, 2007

OUCH

We did not make it to the beach today...... 3 minutes away from home, the driver of a Camry decided to swerve in to our lane and broadside us. The Suburban looks worse, than her car (this is not a photo of our actual accident).
Jeffrey was still at home preparing to return to Gainesville. He rushed right over to the accident scene, picked up the girls, and took them home.
After 1 hour of waiting for a Sheriff to arrive and 13 Sherrif cars passing by.... we finally got the paperwork done and went on our way. The woman who hit us was from Houston. Here for the Equestrian Season. She was so nice. I was glad to be stuck with someone so nice as we waited for an hour.
Every day I pray for safety, and I know every day I am blessed with safety! The whole passenger side of my car is smashed in, yet we are all fine. No bumps, bruises, or pains!

1 comment:

love.boxes said...

Thank Heaven you are all ok!