Friday, March 30, 2007

Two More Weeks!

It is official, the US Mail delivered my official notice and invitation (Kristi- this is Good Mail for me at this point! )
The Royal Palm Beach Costco opens in two weeks...April 13, forever changing life in the Western Palm Beach County (especially for me!)
An article in The Palm Beach Post stated that this will be the largest Costco in Palm Beach County, with 20,000 more square feet of shopping! Yes!!!
Here is even more exciting news.... I got an invitation to the "Preview Night" on April 12. Yes!!! You don't even have to ask where I will be on April 12 from 6-8pm.

2 comments:

love.boxes said...

I love Costco! Especially the 50 yard bolts of fun holiday ribbon for $7 per bolt! Hooray!

Shauna said...

I am totally a fan of the ribbon-my collection is huge!