Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Webkinz


Have your children, more likely, little girls,been sucked in to Webkinz World?? Mine Have.... This is the "Beanie Baby" hot commodity of 2007. Try to find them.... A store will have hundreds one day and zero the next. People camp out when they know a shipment is arriving.
We have a total of 7. I have not participated in any hysteria to acquire them- I refuse to, not because I don't like them, but because there are very few things I will stand in any line for. Somehow, we just stumble across them at the right time.
My neighbor, Linda, gave each girl a Webkinz for Christmas. We had no idea we were on the edge of a huge fad. This is something you wish you had invented.
Are they just popular in my area or is the Webkinz Craze hitting other areas?
Jenni, this might be the answer to the Tomagotchi???

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Yes, Webkinz is next on her list...

everything pink! said...

thanks for making a blog you would reccommend!

i have not heard of these.. for sure on my list to check out.

just yesterday my husband asked me if i wanted to move to florida... oh so tempting.