Monday, July 23, 2007

May The Force Be With You

You are thinking, I am certain, how did she get Luke and Liea to visit her house in person.... It was quite amazing, The Halloween of 1997. Why they chose my house for Trick or Treating, other than the fact that the Candy prospects are awesome in these parts, I will never quite know why we had the honor of their presence....
A closer look, you will note that this is Ben and Nancy, October 1997. Ready for the tradition of Trick or Treating from our house on Orchid Court. Nancy made these costumes without a pattern.
This is the photo I was looking for a few weeks ago for Nancy's Birthday. While searching for photos for Rebecca's Birthday today, I finally found this. Thank Rebecca (and her mom) for having a Birthday today! See Rebecca's Birthday post for more Halloween on Orchid Court memories.

3 comments:

Miracle Gro said...

If you have one of Nancy in the gold Bikini, would you send it my way? Thanks.

Shauna said...

Oh, yes, I have that in poster size on my wall.... I will take it down and send it on. It would look lovely on your living room wall.

love.boxes said...

Amazing. :)