Monday, August 13, 2007

Megans Birth Day

August 13, 1999- Megan's Birthday-
The Last Baby For Ron and Me
At this point our children's ages were:
Curt 18, Jeffrey 16, Andrew 13, Katherine 2, and Megan 1 hour old.
Megan was born at 12:34 am, right after midnight on Friday the 13th.
When she was a few hours old.... we had visitors....
Grandma Hogie was here taking care of all of us. She and Jeffrey came to see Megan in the middle of the night, all showered and dressed as if if were day time.
Jeffrey met Megan when she was about 3 hours old.

While I was in labor, Curt was headed home from BYU summer semester. He got to meet Megan when she was 1 day old.
We had so many visitors in the hospital... Emily and her family came when Megan was about 12 hours old.
Joel B Visiting at home.... Megan spent a lot of time sleeping in Joel's arms.
Betty Ann and Melba after they decorated my hospital room.
Headed home....
If a picture says a thousand words.... you can only guess some of the words this one says. Not every new mom has her 13 year old son pushing her wheelchair as she is leaving the hospital.... let me say.... this is the first time I have done a "wheelie" in a wheelchair. The adventure was just beginning..... I was already tired and ready to go to sleep at this point.

1 comment:

Emilyah said...

A couple days late, but Happy Birthday to Megan! I can still remember my mom picking me up from school and going straight to the hospital. Time goes by too fast!