Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Favorite Apple Cider


It's Hot Cider Season....
Zeigler Organic Apple Cider..... The Best!!!! I get it in the refrigerated section of Publix. If you are not near a Publix, look at Fresh Market, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, etc. for this delicious treat. It is great cold or hot, yet my favorite is heating this up with some Mulling spices. It makes the house smell so good and is the perfect fall drink...even here in South Florida,with my Air Conditioning on.
I have a few Mulling spices that I like, one being from Williams- Sonoma. I also like the Williams-Sonoma stainless steel Mulling Spice Ball for holding the spices while heating the Cider. Perfect size and shape... much neater than cheese cloth, etc.
On Halloween night, I like to prepare this for guests who may stop by for longer than a quick Trick or Treat. This is also a Christmas Eve favorite!
Serve with a Cinnamon Stick for stirring and ENJOY!

No comments: