Thursday, October 25, 2007

Target Alert

Run....Don't Walk...
For the little girls in your life... Target has The Perfect dress shoes and Black Velvet Clothing Line for the Holidays or any other dress up occasion.Yes, Halloween is not here and we have our Christmas outfits. Living in an area with thousands of "power-shoppers" my motto has had to become:
"Buy It When You See It-You Can Return It Later- If you go back for it later... it will not be there".
I swear that someday I will walk in to Target and a bell will go off announcing my 1,000th return. I love their return policy, by the way....no having to keep track of receipts due to their receipt look up if you used a Credit Card, Debit Card, or Wrote a Check. For the record, I definitely purchase more than I return!
The photo does not do justice to these gorgeous shoes. Ballet flats with a ribbon bow and sequin covered sides and back. I would totally wear these if they came in my size!

There is a beautiful line of Black Velvet Clothing. My Target had these Jumper Dresses and some short sleeved dress similar to this one ( I am so excited about the short sleeves in Florida!!!) along with skirts and adorable jackets and tops.The fabric is beautiful, the black ribbon sash is gorgeous, they are well made....they look like very high-end dresses and shoes... what more can I say. The price for Two dresses and Two pairs of these shoes adds up to still less than one dress at many other stores.
I found the shoes and this jumper at Target.com, but not the skirt or the dress. Keep watching or visit your stores. I love having a basic black velvet skirt for each girl at Christmas time. They just grew out of the skirts they have used for 3 Christmas seasons now. Thank goodness we have our cousin Soph to send the things Megan outgrows.

3 comments:

Cathi said...

I loathe going shopping but I must say when I do go out and about it's always to Target. After Home Depot & Lowes, Target is my favorite store. I agree with the return policy & I too return items from almost every purchase. Be careful though, I believe there is a limit as to how many items that can be returned without a receipt.

Jenni said...

very cute shoes. i can hardly keep up with you, i can't miss a day or i've missed a lot of serious blogging. i am just trying to stay on your good side so no pics of me appear from my duran duran phase.

Shauna said...

Jenni....Mmmmm....the duran duran phase....I'd almost forgotten....