Thursday, November 8, 2007

Forgiveness

Moving On....
At this Season of Thanksgiving... I am grateful for
A Conversation with a dear friend, yesterday, reminding me of this power is also something I am grateful for.
Where I got this quote from, I am not certain. What I am certain about is the truth contained in each word. Moving on, though difficult at times, is powerful and healing. Choosing to not move on can literally waste an entire life time.
Forgiveness and Moving On allow me to be the person I am today. Teaching and living this lesson have changed my life. Only I can choose to embrace these actions for myself. Choose to forgive and move on, even if those people you forgive do not make the same choice....even if they hurt or offended you...yes, even when you did absolutely nothing wrong....yes, even when you are the innocent victim. Don't wait for an apology, don't wait for them to change...it is likely they never will. While the other person may never change...you may waste your entire life being hurt or offended.... what a waste of energy. When you choose to forgive, you will change your life forever....and you will move on to peace and joy...even if those around you do not.
What are you most thankful for at Thanksgiving?

No comments: