Friday, December 28, 2007

High Tech Nativity

This is Wellington... Don't Mess With
The Nativity Display...
This is Hilarious or Sad!!!!!
Read This Article In The Palm Beach Post For Full Details.
After reading today's Palm Beach Post, I understood why News Channel 12 was broadcasting from the Community Nativity/Menorah Display here in Wellington, FL when I drove by the day after Christmas.
The Baby Jesus had been stolen... AGAIN.... yet LOCATED in swift order, unlike the thefts of 2006.
Last year, The Baby Jesus was stolen TWICE...each one was never seen again. This year.... The Village of Wellington was prepared for any Nativity theft.... Baby Jesus was equipped with a GPS Tracking Chip!!!!! Hooray for Technology!!!!

This is The Nativity Set in my front yard...... No GPS here.... I hope I never need one. The set survived the entire Christmas Season un-harmed!

1 comment:

Eric said...

This story made it on the national news by the way, after reading about it in your blog I saw it on the news the same night. Great story.