Friday, December 14, 2007

Love This Face

Christmas 1987
This expression is worth 1,000 words....
Four Year Old Jeffrey visiting Santa in Palm Beach with his
Pre-School Class from Tall Pines Country Day School.
Note his missing front tooth.... when he was 15 months old, a terrible accident happened. The tooth got knocked out by a glass ketchup bottle (that I was swinging around trying to get the last drop out of--oh did I feel horrible) From that point forward, that tooth had to be "babied", he had root canal at 2 years old. The tooth ended up falling out when he was 3. He had a space for much longer than normal. We certainly had a long relationship with our Pediodontist, Dr. Endruschat.

1 comment:

Eric said...

My mom keeps a picture of my brother and I with Santa Clause that was taken a long time ago and shows it once in a while. It's a cute picture, but the real treat is that my brother's fly is down...