Friday, April 25, 2008

Must Try

New Crispy Mint M&M's
If you are a fan of Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies....
You will LOVE these new M&Ms
It is like popping little Girl Scout Cookies in your mouth...only I think better. They are just the right crispy crunch!
Erika posted about these last week... Thank You for introducing me to another guilty pleasure!!!
I find it hilarious that I am posting about Candy after my previous post. Scroll Down!
Not only are they delish... I love the cool shapes and shades of green.
I guess this is the standard shape for Crispy M&Ms?
Being a connoisseur of all things candy, I cannot believe I don't know that for sure.
Now.... Has Anyone Tried These Wildly Cherry M&M's?
They have been calling my name, but I have not wanted to use my calories for a
"maybe they are good" treat.
I bought the Mint ones on a buy one get one free deal plus a coupon
(Erika is so inspiring in this deal department!!!)

Are these worth the calories???

I do like Chocolate and Cherry, so perhaps I should try them. The only risk is introducing another addictive treat to my already mega sweet tooth palette!

6 comments:

Erika said...

Daniel brought home the Wildly Cherry M&M's awhile ago. I tasted them. I would have bought more, but my CVS was out of Wild Cherry, so they must be popular. I would compare them to the difference between Coke and Cherry Coke. They were good. Like regular M&M's with a little cherry kick. The cherry is not overpowering.

Jenni said...

I haven't tried the chocolate/cherry variety personally, but I have heard bad reviews from chocolate/cherry lovers. They do look pretty though.

love.boxes said...

I haven't seen either one of those. Those mint ones could get me into a bit of trouble I think.

sista # 2 said...

We LOVE LOVE LOVE thin mints at our
house! My 9 year old would eat a
whole package for a snack!!(he is
rail thin too!) We didn't buy any
this year -on accident:) We forgot
about it, when no one came to our
door this year. (no neighbors)HA!

Congrats on your winning goals! I
still don't get why you 2 didn't
win, & weren't even acknowledged!
Did they not go by the facts -??

v johnson said...

I was at a party today and they had the cherry ones.. I tried them... they were good but seemed harder inside than a normal m&m... I want to try the mint ones!

Hope all is well with you!

Linnea said...

Publix has buy 1 get 1 for M^M's and if it wasnt for this post, I would have walked right by them. Man, I am in trouble. These are the best! Thanks for the introduction. My waistline will not be thanking you, though.