Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Celebrate Megan

Happy Birthday Megan!
My baby is 9 today!
Born on Friday, The 13th, just after midnight!
Hooray for Megan!
When she got her first skateboard 2 years ago, she loved
it so much, that she took it to Church on Sunday....
Megan's Blessing Day at 10 Days Old.
Grandpa and Grandma Hogie, Ron, Me, Megan, Jeffrey,
Andrew, Grandma Cid, Curt, Katherine
Curt was home from BYU for the break between summer and
fall semesters.
This is when Katherine and Andrew met Megan.
If you know Andrew, then this picture speaks a thousand words.
You could probably write a caption for this photo. This was the
day Megan and I left Palms West Hospital with Andrew as
my VIP Valet Service.
There are not adequate words to say how grateful I am
that Megan joined our family and that I get to be her mom!I LOVE YOU, MEGGIE!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Love, Mom
Click HERE to see her 1 year old Birthday Photos

1 comment:

Cathi said...

Happy Happy Birthday Megan!!