Friday, August 15, 2008

Grrrrrr

A Certain Back To School Sign...
If I did not know School starts next week, this is certainly
a clue.....No, not that my HOUSE is a total MESS from
too much summer fun....
Tropical Storm Fay is pointed at South Florida....
Maybe....A Strong Maybe...OK....A Very Strong Maybe!
While Miss Fay could take a number of paths, at this point,
she has my attention.
She could interrupt Back To School,
and some upcoming travel plans.
Our newly installed Hurricane Shutters are hopefully the best
insurance against a direct hit from any future Hurricanes.
Fay has my attention, but I am not obsessing about her yet.
I still love living here in paradise!
I am sure many may think I am crazy,
but Hurricanes come, do their damage, we recover,
and move on.
Still better than a Loooooong Cooooold Winter with
snow and ice.
Happy Weekend!
Photo From: WeatherUnderground

2 comments:

Doty Family said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the comment on my blog. If I come up with a great idea for the Hundred dresses I will let you know. Also you would love it in Southern Utah, there are no hurricanes and little rain, but it is hot! Not humid heat like your used to but dry heat! It's beautiful though and gorgeous and 9 months out of the year are mild! Thanks agian!

v johnson said...

Oh My... thank goodness I will miss whatever this is or turning into... I am in California visiting my parents and family... hee hee... SAFE!