Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Duty Calls

And I Take A Deep Breath...
What you cant tell about this photo is that I am about 18-20 Feet in the air....not comfortable for someone who is terrified of heights (that would be me!) We had to get this banner hung above the stage in the cafeteria this morning so I took a deep breath and away I went. Somehow, I did it..up and down the ladder a few times. Breath In-Breath Out and most importantly....DON'T LOOK DOWN! I was fine as long as I focused on the task at eye level.
Two more days of pushing, planning, and everything coming together. I am excited to see everyone enjoy themselves, yet I would be lying if I said I am not looking forward to a week without my days sooooooo full.
Do you enjoy planning big events,
yet look forward to seeing them in your rear view mirror?

No comments: