Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gratitude...

For Those Who Serve With Humility and Power:
Sunday, we had an amazing opportunity in our Sacrament Meeting. Amazing, because this rarely happens outside of Utah and because the spirit was so SWEET and STRONG. We had TWO Members of The LDS Quorum of The Seventy in Attendance; Elder Robert C Gay (we are blessed to have him in our Ward occasionally and I LOVE to hear him speak) along with Elder Walter Gonzalez.
At the conclusion of Fast and Testimony Meeting, Elder Gonzalez shared his Testimony with the Congregation. It was powerful, sweet, and humble.
As he was speaking, there was a place deep in my heart that was touched. The spirit spoke to me in a way I have not felt or heard in a very long time. It is hard to explain feeling more than you are hearing ,but it happens...it happened to me Sunday.
I needed his message and to feel of his humble power. My heart NEEDED this experience.

No comments: