Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Golfer I Am Not

However, I am planning the Biggest, Baddest, Best Golf Tournament our School has ever seen (they have never seen one-so I have nothing to "top", read...I am "inventing the wheel") What an education it is to plan this Tournament! My event Planning and Management Skills are in HIGH GEAR. ( I seriously need/want a paying job!)
I was getting discouraged about the numbers Registering (or not) and the Prizes.
Out of the Blue...
We have:
  • AMAZING Silent Auction Items (Double AMAZING)
  • Sponsors from all over town (Yes!)
  • Great Goody Bags and Stuff( Yes Yes)
  • A "HOLE IN ONE" SPONSOR AT FOUR HOLES!!!! Those prizes are.....Drum roll, PLEASE!
  • $15,000 CASH (yes, you read correctly)
  • TWO Round Trip Domestic Air Fares
  • Calloway Big Bertha Irons (3-pw)
  • Sharp LCD Flat Screen TV

These are in addition to Fabulous Team and Individual Prizes!!!! Anyone wanna play??? Register and Pay by January 28 for our February 6 Tournament.

My PTA Hat is getting a little too much wear...After the tournament, the pace SLOOOWS down considerably in the PTA Department. Thankfully, because my HOUSE Department is Screaming for me! Paint, Put The Furniture all Back, Clean the Layers of Construction Dust, etc..... OH and...Time Out For Women comes at a PERFECT Time. Hooray!!!!

2 comments:

Casey Gentle said...

Can I sign up for a Shauna boot camp? I need to be trained in all those areas. :) You're WONDERFUL!!

Cathi said...

Are you serious?!?!
Only in Wellington!