Friday, July 30, 2010

Save The Memories!

At the risk of sounding like a Scrapbook Consultant
(because I am not-in fact, I am NOT a Scrapbooker at all)
I plead and beg for you to get your old photos into
safe albums, storage boxes, etc.
The whole Acid Free, etc etc etc is important, valid, and worth the expense.
At the top of my HUGE wish list is the desire for
more time to scan old photos and work on family history.
Here is my family in our front yard
 Summer of 1976-Independence, Missouri
Aloha!!!
Here is my friend, Leslie, who visited us from Idaho that summer.
I met her when I was 8 years old
while we lived in Idaho and we are still in contact
(When used properly,Facebook is an amazing place!)
These photos speak volumes. I would love to hear the comments from each of my family members as they view these blasts from the past. I love the stories each photo tells.
What is your strategy for saving old photos?
Do you love the stories behind old photos?

No comments: