Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mom A Razzi In Low Gear

Mom...Paleeeeeeze...no photos in front of the school with everyone watching. Interesting request since EVERY Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle, Aunt, and Cousin are taking play-by-play photos of the first day of school. Still shots, video, a pose in front of the door, flag pole, bulletin board, etc.
Sooooo... I put my Mom-a-razzi desires in low gear on this first day of school 2010. I compromised and took very few pics. I know, it is just not like me, but today, I was fine with it and my girls were grateful!
Both Girls at the Elementary School
(no pics were taken on the Middle School Campus today)
Meg on her last first day of Elementary School

Kat on her last first day of Middle School.
I can feeeeeel a great school year coming at us!
How was the first day of school at your house?
If you have not gone back to school...are you ready?
Are you getting ready???
Happy Back To School!

No comments: