Sunday, February 13, 2011

Brace Yourself

A Case FOR Orthodontics...
Note Megan's smile in 2006. 
She has come a long way in 5 years and 2 phases of Braces.
We are looking at May for the removal of her Braces and the unveiling of a shiny new smile.
Temple Square 2006
 Sweet Meggie!
I have been searching through 11 years of photos for just the perfect pics to share for Megan's 5th Grade Yearbook page. What a fun walk through memory lane. For as many photos as I take, it was difficult to find just the right pics, but I think I made good choices. I used the Smilebox program to make the collage.

1 comment:

sista # 2 said...

Chloe is in braces for the 2nd time...not another phase, Just because her ortho messed up big time! sad.
Also, she too went to the dr. on thurs for her hand/wrist inJury from softball -walked out with a brace, no fractures! hooray