Friday, April 15, 2011

The President

I was watching a Fourth Grade Classroom after FCAT Testing this week while their teacher returned their test booklets to the Main Office.
When I walked in, a boy said, "Are YOU the PRESIDENT...The PRESIDENT of this whole school?"
I replied, "Well, I am the PTA President"
Before I could give a further explanation, he asked, "Do you have Secret Service and Body Guards?"
Just about then, completely unplanned or rehearsed, my gorgeous 5'8" Secretary entered the room. She is a lean, muscular machine.
He said, "Whoa, is SHE your Body Guard?"
We just laughed and explained that no, Secret Service and Body Guards are not necessary or part of my job.
In reality...a Body Guard or The Secret Service would have been helpful at certain times over the past few years.

No comments: