Wednesday, June 22, 2011

LEGO Mania

If my 28 year-old son Jeffrey were still a little boy,
his Birthday Party would be based on
many of THESE ideas shared at Tip Junkie.
Jeffrey will be a father any day now, yet he has not grown out of LEGOS.
(I don't think anyone ever outgrows them-it is a favorite for many adults who visit our house)
When he comes home to visit, 
Megan looks forward to a LEGO session with her big brother.
I still have Jeffrey's massive LEGO collection
 and Megan is quickly building up her own LEGO collection.
LEGO is a perfect toy and an ideal theme for any child's Birthday Partyall crafts 20 Lego Birthday Parties and Lego Cakes {printables}
Photo from TipJunkie
What Birthday Party themes have you used?
Do you have LEGO-Mania at your house?
Do you know adults who still love LEGOS?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

ahhhh!! I cant wait to see Pics of Jeff's baby!!! We're doing a pirate party next week for merrick,( and ALLLL my ideas came from tip junkie!!) maybe legos are on tap for next year.....;)

p.s. my family albums are made in Blurb.com. For the first few I used shutterfly, but if your books are more than 50 pages or so (mine are usually around 100 for the year) than Blurb is by far cheaper and just as good quality ( as long as you choose premium paper and glossy pages). I love them!!