Monday, July 18, 2011

Feeling Blessed

Downtown Salt Lake City...
Where I spend my days and nights.
My girls were at Camp all last week.
 I was so happy to have them with me today to share what I enjoy every day. 
I cant wait to have Ron with me this week!
I take morning walks around the city and end my days the same way. 
I am blessed to have a place to stay that is within walking distance of Temple Square, The Lion House, The Conference Center, Excellent Restaurants, etc. It is an amazing opportunity. I do my morning reading and crossword puzzles outside on the Main Street Plaza or near Deseret Book and The Blue Lemon Cafe (fountains and outdoor tables)
 Each evening I stay outside until the last ray of sun is gone. 
Rather than get in my car and drive all over, 
I invite people to join me for lunch, meetings, etc. downtown. 
The atmosphere is alive and the people watching is fabulous. 
 I meet new friends every day. 
Some are residents of this area, many are tourists.
How do I meet new friends? Just talking to people...
I have been a Tour Guide, Restaurant Recommender, 
Hotel Recommender,Missionary, Photographer, 
Shopping Guide, Bird Watcher, and more.
I really think this should be my summer job. 
I love and know this city so well!
I feel so blessed to be here!
I feel so blessed to have my girls participating in AMAZING Camps 
and spending time with their cousins and friends.  

No comments: