Friday, August 26, 2011

Week One

Wow, Week One of Seminary and School is in the rear view mirror. (I only have to do this for 7 more years-but who is counting)
My days look like this:
5:15 am Wake Up and Dress (for me it is throw some exercise clothes on)
5:40 am Family Prayer
5:45 am Leave for Seminary (Shauna and Kat)
6:20 am Leave for Meg's Bus Stop
6:50 am Pick up Kat from Seminary

7-noon- Kat volunteers at the elementary school (she is going to miss this and be missed when her school starts September 7)

3pm Drive Kat to Volleyball Practice at her school (North Palm Beach)
4pm Pick up Meg from Bus in Wellington (after racing back all the way)

6pm everyone is home- dinner, homework, showers, chatting
8pm we are ready to collapse!

I have been cleaning and organizing my house, but not with as much zeal as I need to have. It will come.

I am committed to waking up by 5:15 and having family prayer before Seminary. The girls have been amazing every morning.
Our dog, Riley is happy he gets to ride in the car for morning drop-offs. I did not bring him along on any car adventures all summer. He loves the morning routine of "School-School-School" He gets so excited by that phrase that I am afraid he will injure himself in the process of showing his excitement.

No comments: