Thursday, September 15, 2011

FRIDAY is HERE

With school in session, the arrival of Friday is always a happy thought.
Life revolves around Early Morning Seminary, Bus Stops, Homework, Volleyball Practice, and Family Time
5:15am Everyone is up for the day
5:40am Family Prayer
5:45am Leave For Seminary (we have a goal to be on time every day)
6:25am Leave For Megan's Bus Stop
6:50am Seminary Dismissal 
7:00am Katherine is on the bus


4pm Pick up Megan (and Katherine if she is not at Volleyball
5:30pm Ron picks up Katherine after Volleyball
6:15pm Ron and Katherine arrive home.
Dinner, Homework, Showers, Drop in Bed and
START IT ALL OVER THE NEXT DAY


I wish I could report that I have completed some major project or that my house is uber clean, or that I have started a new business or found a new job that is perfect, but so far, the laundry is clean and I have been cooking dinner more often than I did in the last year.
That is the best report I can give.
Life is good and so is FRIDAY!!!!!!!



No comments: