Friday, November 11, 2011

AWOL

Where did the week go?
The one thing I know for sure is that underneath my Washer and Dryer,
the floor is the cleanest it has been in a long long time.
Oh the treasures I found under those large appliances...
Yep..I have been doing some deeeeep cleaning.
And the fumes must have got to me...
I forgot to attend events TWO nights in a row.
Yes, they were on my calendar.
I just plain forgot. ( I know, not like me)
One was a Relief Society Enrichment I had looked forward to attending.
One was a meeting with the Mayor and other City Council Members.
Ooops. It ended up being all good.
And...
I met another Police Officer in Wellington.
After he looked at my license, he told me to have a good day.
Yes, I know my luck will run out.
I am just not used to the recently lowered speed limit within my city.
Not a good excuse.
As I drove away, my children told him "Thank You" out the window.

In other news...
I am packing for my trip to Salt Lake City!
Time Out For Women Training with Deseret Book.
Trying to figure out what to wear!!!
It is COLD there and my wardrobe for COLD weather is limited to the same few pieces.

Happy Weekend.
We have a BUSY Saturday ahead.








No comments: