Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving From Paradise

Our Thanksgiving tradition lives on...
rather than making dinner, we make reservations.
This year, we went the the West Palm Beach Marriott.
We enjoyed a lovely buffet and friendly, helpful service.
We made sure to express our thanks to the staff for working on
Thanksgiving Day.
 Another tradition? Stopping by the beach after dinner.
Katherine and Megan enjoyed running on Palm Beach.
 Uncle Brent joined us for Thanksgiving.
 I remembered to hand my camera to someone...
proof I was along for the fun!
 My dad took this photo of my mom. 
I see a Christmas card photo here.
It was a wonderful day and even more wonderful to not spend the rest of the day cleaning up.
We played Phase 10 tonight 
(my dad won-he will be happy to read this in print) 
and enjoyed a generally quiet evening.
I missed having all of the family together, 
but was so happy that each of them had at least one family member to be with.
Jeff drove from Baltimore to Michigan to stay with Curt, Carmen, and Desmond
(Michigan vs Ohio State football game on Saturday)
Andrew drove from Logan, UT to Montana to stay with Allison, Riley and all of
Allison's family. As much as I miss them all, I am thankful they were together.
Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: