Thursday, November 3, 2011

Launched

Two weeks until I head to SLC for the 
Time Out For Women Team Lead Training Retreat! 
(aka 2 weeks until I get to wear winter clothes! 
Winter clothes are my favorite, yet I am not a fan of cold weather)
As part of the Training and Retreat, we will attend the SLC TOFW 
which is the last TOFW of 2011
The 2012 Time Out For Women season is launched-
just not on-line for 3 more weeks!
Last night, I had a conference call with the amazing Orlando Team Captains.
Tickets go on sale for the Orlando event on November 22 and
I might even know who the presenters are...
I can be bribed for this information...
This is going to be a big year for the Orlando event!
When is the Orlando Time Out For Women, you are wondering???
March 9 and 10 at the Orange County Convention Center.
See you there!


No comments: