Monday, December 26, 2011

Vote For Me!

The invitations are in the mail.
I still have a difficult time promoting myself and asking for support. 
It is easier when I keep in mind that I am representing the residents of Wellington and their best interests.
When preparing to send out these invitations, I had to deal with this thought process:
I dont want to leave anyone out, 
yet I don't want anyone to be offended if they receive an invitation. 
Politics and asking for $ get touchy.
I decided to err on the side of inviting any and every one I know, 
trying not to leave anyone out. 
If you are reading this...you are invited to attend my Campaign Kick-off and Fundraiser.
Honestly, I am not as interested in the $$ as I am in the support of offers to help with
signs, phone calls, poll work, etc. A big job is ahead for me and I will need all the helpers I can get.
I will practice here...
Vote for ME!!!!!!!!

No comments: