Saturday, April 21, 2012

Primarily Speaking

Super creative and useful idea for the Primary Activity Day Girls
This is a DVD Case...
I got the idea from Jennifer Hawkins at Beehive Messages. She just switched from a blog format to a Facebook page. Join her Facebook page, Beehive Messages for so many great ideas. She is one of the most creative Seminary Teachers I have seen...and she share her ideas.
Finding Jennifer was an added benefit of leading the Time Out For Women Orlando Team....I got to meet so many wonderful women from all over the state of Florida.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

I absolutely LOVE this idea for our Activity Day girls. My question is what is underneath the check list? do you mount it on a thicker paper, cut out the parts of the case that stick up(where the DVD was held)??? Please help!