Thursday, April 12, 2012

Surge and Purge

I am in the middle of a "Post Campaign" power surge. My house is receiving a deeper clean than it has experienced in a very long time. I mean....DEEP...inside the drawers and closets. Every day there is a new pile to sort through and box up. Surge of power = lots of purging
The timing of this surge could not be better...this Saturday is our neighborhood garage sale (1 of 4 per year). I don't have many large items, but I have lots and lots of small items.
Although I won't get through every inch of the house before Saturday, I have made great progress toward our eventual goal of selling this house and downsizing.

And P.S.  Every day, there is a reminder of how blessed I am to have the election turn out the way it did. Losing was winning, indeed. The Lord is in charge, of this I know.

And another P.S. Less than 2 weeks and I will be at BYU Women's Conference. My annual pilgrimage to "Mecca" as my non-LDS friends say. (Glad I bought a plane ticket a long time ago...they are darn expensive right now. Trying to find tickets for summer puts me in sticker shock)

Back to the sorting and purging...while the surge pushes me along.

No comments: