Monday, September 10, 2012

It looks like I will have lots of time to catch up on blogging, reading, studying, etc.
My foot looks like this...
And it HURTS!!!!!
This past Saturday, I went to a Stake Relief Society event in Boca Raton. I was carrying a small box filled with soaps and shampoos to be used for hygiene kits. As I was walking across the cultural hall, I tripped on some electrical cords that had only been secured by masking tape. I caught my right foot underneath the cords and OUCH! A trip to the ER confirmed that I have a sprained ankle and a torn calf muscle.
Doctor's orders are to stay off the foot for 4-6 weeks. I am already feeling much better, but still know this is going to be a long process.
This would not be such a challenge if we were not closing on our new house this week and starting to paint, clean, pack, and move.
Somehow it will all work out, but this was not on my "to-do" list.