Wednesday, May 1, 2013

BYU Women's Conference 2013

I'm here!
I'm here!
Ready for my annual battery--charging-spiritual-feast-laughing-eating-talking-shopping fest.

My Florida girls arrive tomorrow and the fun begins.
I left this morning and, as always, I was on the flight out of Palm Beach with random people I know. One was my personal trainer, Dave, who I used to meet M-W-F at 5:45am for about a year. We laughed that here we are...meeting early in the morning again. Our flight left at 5:35 from Palm Beach International. I was in Salt Lake City by 10am today.

My observation:
Flying in and out of Palm Beach = Lots of wheelchairs
Flying in and out of Salt Lake City = Lots of strollers and missionaries.
It's a beautiful sight!

The weather is beautiful (unlike any other BYU Women's Conference week in the past 8 years) and the flowers downtown Salt Lake are magnificent. It made me miss Ron and wish he was with me to enjoy the beauty.

Life is good!

No comments: