Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Blogworthy

Be it noted forever in the pages of cyberspace...today, 9 months after we moved into our new house, I unpacked the last 2 boxes.
That, my friends, is blogworthy news.
In other news...
I have cleaned my heart out for the past 2 days. Unpacking those boxes was part of the cleaning storm. My kitchen is sparkling from top to bottom, inside and out.
Andrew has been on a similar cleaning rampage. He has vacuumed, dusted, wiped, moved furniture, and cleaned every surface of Megan's room.
Since there is not a stitch of carpet in this house, it gets dusty quicker than any house I have ever lived in. Andrew and I were not afraid to attack the dust and shine this place up.
I need a few more days like this, actually, I need a week like this every 2-3 months.
No kids' schedules to work around, no meals to prepare, no errands to run, etc. It is a nice dream and I will enjoy it while I have it.

No comments: