Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Egg Salad

I have realized that I am way behind recording some of the tried and true family favorite recipes along with some of the new.

I am NOT an Egg Salad lover but this recipe is an exception.
It uses only a small amount of mayo and the cream cheese holds the mixture all together.

Mix the following together:
4oz Cream Cheese
3 Tbsp Mayo (I used soy free mayo)
2 Tbs Chives or 1 T grated onion
1/2 tsp Ground Sea Salt
1/4 Tsp Ground Black Pepper

Mash:
6 Hard Cooked Eggs

Add to Eggs:
4-6 Strips of cooked crumbled Bacon
1/2 C Cheddar Cheese, shredded (or any other cheese you prefer)

Mix in the Cheese Mixture and Enjoy!
Delicious plain or on bread.

I think this would make a great party sandwich and normally, I avoid egg salad sandwiches at parties.
Seriously delicious!

No comments: