Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I Feel A Party Coming On


This Glass Jar Beverage container has been calling my name. For $29.95 at Costco or $89.99 elsewhere, actually, a few "elsewheres"! One guess as to where I purchased it this morning. Mine is slightly different from this photo. Instead of just plain glass, my glass is embossed with grape clusters and leaves. Even better....very, very pretty.
This is so beautiful, I will have to plan a party just to use it! (Not hard for me!) The neck of the jar is wide enough for filling with ice, lemons, limes, or oranges and for cleaning with ease. I am so excited to add this to my "party waiting to happen" collection.
Costco had a similar beverage jar last year and it was recalled due to an issue with the spigot. The model I purchased does not have that issue.
Let's see... a baby shower for Beth is first on the party agenda. I know there will be other exciting occasions to use this beautiful beverage server, if not, I will invent them. It is looking like my traditional punch bowl will be taking the summer off.

2 comments:

love.boxes said...

Sometimes I think those are just the perfect thing for an outdoor event. We get a lot of knats and buzzing creatures. I like that thing because then the buzzing creatures don't land in the punch. And, it's really cute! :)

Emilyah said...

I'd never seen one of these jars when I originally read your post, but yesterday at Costco they had the one with grapes/leaves; I loved it, but resisted the desire to purchase one because I have no use for it yet!