Friday, January 26, 2007

TAG

OK-So the New Blogger got "tagged" Time to tell you some of my favs and not so favs....things you may not know about me....

1) I am NOT a morning person-- just pretending!!!! Kids' schedules do that!

2) I LOVE chocolate covered Almonds... the higher quality chocolate!!!! Also those Russell Stover
"Nests" in the Spring- they are actually Haystacks. Chocolate Covered Pretzels from Hoffmans
Chocolates, although generally, I prefer See's Chocolate, Godiva, Lindt Truffles.... you are
getting the picture!

3) I Love "Butt-Kicking" Rock and Roll. The 70's rule as far as my ears are concerned, yet I enjoy
a wide range of music from every decade, including now. My ipod is a very odd mix-keeps
me happy and motivated when I need a spring in my step!

4) I love Shoes, Books, Handbags, Watches, and Sunglasses!!! One can never have too
many pairs of shoes--especially Black shoes.

5) I love Winter Clothes, yet hate cold weather.

6) I would much rather be zipping around in a Black Jag over my "mom-mobile" Suburban. (On that
note-- I have attended Traffic School the maximum number of times allowed by the state of
Florida--5)

7) I want to start and run my own business-lots of ideas whirring around my head and on paper.

8) Before college- I had attended 13 different schools!!! Trekked all over the US

9) I cannot swim well, yet have a pool in my backyard. When I am alone at night, I have to keep the
pool lights on---Dark Water--oh no! I live on a golf course and do not golf. I live in a Polo
community and do not play or regularly watch polo. I love to go to the Beach- yet absolutely
HATE to go in the water past my ankles. I do not like getting all sandy and dirty-- but the tan
at the end of the day is worth some of the messy stuff.

10) I met Tom Cruise at a Produce Stand here in West Palm Beach about 10 years ago. Pre-Katie
days.... We were both picking out tomatoes from the same pile!

11) I have very long eyelashes...as a child I would receive many compliments on the length and
beauty of my lashes... I did not take this as a compliment. I was certain the lashes would
continue to grow and I would become blind... I solved that... I cut them all off. They grew back
longer and thicker than ever--- on this note I end-- Dont try this at home--I will not be
responsible when your eyelashes do not return!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

oh, those are good, you are right, i did not know some of those...i love those nests, without the jellybeans...you must have introduced those to me. good stuff

Jenni said...

oh p.s. soph paid you the highest compliment the other day...she was saying that she wanted a sister and i said i have one but she is a lot older than me so she wasn't home really when i was young. she asked how much older...i said 12 years,,,she did the math and figured that you were almost 50, wow, she said she only looks about 30!!! SO TRUE.

Shauna said...

Yes, I throw the jelly beans out the window as I devour the nest! Some bug along the road gets a treat! Did you see that this year there were wreaths- and finally-- no jelly beans to contend with!!!

Shauna said...

Tell Soph I will buy her anything....