Friday, March 2, 2007

Another Day In Paradise

This morning, I bicycled my way to school with Katherine and Megan!!! Why have I not done this before? Other than the fact that, until recently, they attended a school that was too far away, and then for a period of time, they were each in a different school. All that has changed!

What a beautiful way to start the day! With both girls now in the same school so close to our house, I am certain this will become a regular event!
  • Other benefits are: 1) Whizzing by the traffic I am usually sitting in 2) Having time for chatting with other parents- the whole "morning mingle" thing 3) The girls and I are getting a llittle exercise,
I just have to make sure I obey the crossing guard and wait behind the line before I cross. The kids al know the rules... I dont want to be stared down the next time I am waiting with the pack to cross the road.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

that is great, i am envious that you can do this