Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Spring Is Here.... Or Somewhere


Each season brings an exciting opportunity to celebrate and decorate. Living where the seasons are Warm, Warmer, and Hot, I take special care to welcome and celebrate each season.


Ten years ago, when I first saw these large Yard Easter Eggs, I thought they bordered on tacky or cheesy, yet something in me went ahead and got them. They have been a part of my spring celebration ever since. Each year, I add a few more. Interestingly, so have many of my neighbors. People approach my front door often and ask where to purchase these eggs. These create the perfect setting for our annual neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt.


Where do I purchase them??? Target.... one of my favorite spots, or the Dollar Tree!





2 comments:

Jenni said...

They just look like one big giant Cadbury mini egg which would make me want to eat them mega sized like that everyday!

Shauna said...

You had to mention the Cadbury Eggs.... I am resisting at every turn....They are everywhere and I love them!