Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tutti Frutti Pink Birthday Treat

In celebration of my mom's birthday today, here is a deeee-lish dessert...
Tutti Frutti Ice Cream
1/2 Gallon Pineapple sherbet
1/2 Gallon Vanilla Ice Cream
8-10 Sliced Bananas (I cut them in very small chunks)**
2 10 oz packages Frozen Raspberries-partially thawed**
Partially soften the sherbet and Ice Cream, Mix all ingredients together until completely blended. It will be a beautiful pink color. Cover and place in the freezer. This recipe tastes as good as it looks! Recently, I served this at a Bridal Shower where the colors were Pink and Brown. I put a scoop of the Tutti Frutti in a small dish and garnished with a decorative cookie and some fresh raspberries. It was a hit. One of those recipes I had to e-mail all the guests the next day.
Doubling this recipe is easy and recommended-you will want to eat every bite!
**Sometimes I add more bananas and more raspberries.

1 comment: