Thursday, April 12, 2007

Finally....


The long awaited day is here! Tonight, I will attend the Gala Grand Opening of The Royal Palm Beach Costco! To mark the occassion, I invited my dearest friends to join me.
I have assured them that whatever they choose to wear for this occasion will be perfect, after all, such a decision to make. What is a girl to wear for such an event? After considerable thought, I decided we are all smart enough to know that comfortable shoes win in this decision. Now, for me, just which shoes will be a difficult choice.
This could very well be the most exciting day of the year for our little shopping group. For those not on the list for this Preview Grand Opening event, the doors open officially tomorrow at 8am! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

how was the gala?

Shauna said...

So much fun! They were not open for purchasing tonight, just sampling way too much food and enjoying the pristine piles of merchandise. I guess I will have to brave the Grand Opening crowd tomorrow if I want to make a purchase.