Thursday, May 24, 2007

More Recital Memories...

Blast from the Past....
Speaking of recitals, these photos are from Curt's first piano recital.... June 1989, Royal Palm Beach, FL. Who can name each person in the photos below? I know you all want the name of the hairdresser for the cute blonde chickie! I will check to see if she is still working in Wellington at Pizzazz!

Fact: Not one (maybe one) of these people live in Florida at this time. Who can name not only names, but where each person is?

2 comments:

Miracle Gro said...

I just wanted to warn you that Nancy may be on the war path. She is quite shocked that there was evidence of that perm. quote: "Why did my mom ever do a perm?" Now, you know that Nancy will never actually do anything, but I just wanted to warn you.

Shauna said...

Oh, is that who has the perm?! Love you, Nancy!