Monday, May 21, 2007

My Mother's Day Gift


One of the great things about having older children is the "toys" they give as gifts. They know just what gadgets (like my ipod nano last year) will be perfect. For Mother's Day, I received a Kodak Easy Share sv710 Digital Picture Frame from my grown children.
I have seen these and said, " I really like those, yet would not buy one for myself"
Low and behold, the Mother's Day Fairy heard me and had this delivered to my doorstep. I love it! I am excited to load it up and enjoy my digital photo slide shows at a location other than my computer.
Now.... where are the Tech-Savvy Golden Children when I need to figure out all the bells and whistles of my new toy? Slower than they could, I will figure it out. I am intimidated by anything Technical, yet feel such a sense of accomplishment and pride when I finally do conquer something in the Tech-world (yes, it is truly amazing that I can even blog)! That loud cheer you heard around the globe a few weeks ago-- it was me figuring out how to scan an old photo AND get it to the right file in my computer. The loud scream you heard a few moments later was me not being able to figure that out TWO times in a row. I think I have it now, so stay tuned for my upcoming exciting scan blast from the past! Who could it be?

2 comments:

love.boxes said...

Sounds like a Happy Mother's Day!

Erika said...

Hi Shauna :)

Good to see you.

Looks like a fun gift.