Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Day In Court

Order In The Court...
This is where I will spend my day tomorrow..... In a Palm Beach County Court of Law. Tomorrow, I am a, no not a, THE key witness in the most complicated Adoption Case I have every worked on. Never have I seen a case take so many twists and turns. The legal loop holes have been insane. Yet, every obstacle has brought a greater miracle for all involved.
Every case I work on could be a book with chapter after chapter of miracles, blessings, and obstacles.
This case is no exception. There is no doubt in my mind that this 4 year old little girl was rescued and protected by angels. Even though this has been a roller coaster ride, I am so thankful to have been one of the rescuers. Who says miracles don't exist? I know they do...in my life and the life of millions of others.

2 comments:

love.boxes said...

Did you get jury duty? I've always wanted to do that and have never been called up.

superherotrainer said...

Who do you work with to do this?