Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Edible Arrangements


A Delightful Way To Say Thank You....

Look What was delivered to my doorstep today!

This beautiful and delicious centerpiece from Edible Arrangements was a gift from my friend, Rita. She was thanking me for finding a Nanny for her family (something I do several times per year for friends and acquaintances. In spite of the encouragment from many others, I resist this becoming a business for a multitude of reasons-subject to change and/or remain the same).

Thank you, Rita!

This is a wonderful gift to receive and give! Check here to find a store near you. We have one in Wellington that seems to be doing a booming business. Check out the amazing selections! Imagine snacking on this increcible centerpiece!

1 comment:

Cathi said...

Shauna,
I'm not sure the comment I just sent was under my name. It said David but I was thinking it was a sample or the like. If it's nyfirstclass, it was me. :)