Thursday, September 6, 2007

Jet Skiing Day

While The Little Girls Were In school..... We Were Playing.....
The was the first adventure of our Family Weekend together.
Curt, Carmen, Jeff, Alison
(Ron and I were there, contrary to what the photos will show- Ron was paying the bill, and I am the eternal family photographer)
Alison knows how to keep Jeff in line! She is perfect for him!
Curt and Carmen ready to zip along
Jeff and Alison ready to go. I wont say who took the first dip in to the water.... but it was not Ron, me, Curt, or Carmen..... Watching a certain other couple dip fly off the Jet Ski was scary for me as a spectator (Alison's mother, please don't be upset we took her in to the Intracoastal Water) Before the day was over, we would all have a turn to swim.....
Between Jeff and Alison, I am not sure who is the biggest Florida Gators Fan... I do know that Alison is a more patient Gators Fan! This day, we were not competing with the Opening Day Florida Gators Football game, however, the next day's adventure was a different story.

No comments: