Thursday, November 8, 2007

Biking Weather

Bicycling To School....
Hooray! The humidity is gone, the temperatures are perfect, and we are back to riding bikes to school.... As mentioned in previous posts, there is more than meets the eye when bicycling. This is one of my favorite ways to start the school day. I even have a basket on my bike for Mr Riley, the new puppy. With the Golf Course complete, the ride through Binks Forest is even more beautiful. Riding bikes to school cuts the travel time in half, not to mention the gas I am not using as I sit in line. If my girls were younger.... one of them would certainly be riding this Hello Kitty Bicycle.

If my guess is correct, Santa has noticed that their bikes are too small for them....He's so smart that way....

3 comments:

love.boxes said...

I hope that Santa will bring me that pink bike right there!!!

Curt Hostetler said...

Now who was it that wanted a dog? I don't see any puppy baskets on the girls dogs.

Cathi said...

I'm with Tiffany! I want the pretty pink bike!!!