Thursday, December 6, 2007

Youth Temple Trip

Wellington Ward Youth Temple Trip
December 2007 Orlando Florida LDS Temple
What a blessing to spend a Saturday with such a fine group of Youth. These Young Men and Young Women are such examples of strength and courage. I love being around their positive attitutudes. while many of their peers were sleeping, shopping, or just "hanging out", these teenagers were serving at the Orlando Temple.
Lauren, Don, and Meaghan Smaro
Morgans first Temple Trip, yes... you are old... she is 12 now!
My mom on her way to a Christmas party. My parents visited our group on the Temple Grounds while we were planting flowers and spreading mulch.




1 comment:

Cathi said...

There seems to be so many more youth than when we were in Wellington. I can't believe Morgan is in Mutual! Yes, that ages me however not as much as me called it Mutual! Your mom looks great!! Can you email me your parents address? I'm not sure I have the correct address.