Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Help Me!

Attention Power Bloggers....
Help me figure out how to change my header...you know...make it exciting..add a custom look to my blog! Every time I think I know what I am doing.... bam...it does not work.
Point me in the right direction, please!
Any other power blogging tips for changing the look of my blog....send them my way or point me in the right direction.
Keep in mind, my tech brain is not as sharp as some. It takes me a while, but when I "get it", I really "get it".
I am trying to change my blog to a little more custom look!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I use Photoshop Elements to create the images for my headers. I could put one together for you, if you knew what you wanted it to look like. Or, you could probably use a free program like Picasa or something to put one together for yourself.