Monday, March 31, 2008

April Fools Day????

Any Ideas For April Fools Day???
What is the Best April Fools Day Joke
You have ever pulled off? Pulled on You?????
Will you pull a prank, prepare silly food, or make a phone call to pull of your joke....?
Let's hear your ideas, past and present.....
The best joke played on me was from Ron several years ago. I was in Salt Lake a few days ahead of his arrival for General Conference. I picked him up and he asked me to come inside and meet him. We were headed straight to the Salt Lake Temple and time was short. He proceeded to tell about having his wallet stolen in Atlanta and how he was having to call and cancel his credit cards, etc. And.... he could not go with me to a session at the Salt Lake Temple because he did not have his Temple Recommend to get in. Oh my.... I was so sad and worried about what hands his wallet was in. He had me going until we got in the car! He was so believeable and I fell, hook, line, and sinker. So out of character for Mr Ron!!! You got me, dear!!!!

2 comments:

Linnea said...

Last year, I got a phone call from Bryan's brother telling me to come to the job site quick. (he works in the water building docks). He was hesitant in his words, but he told me he was bit by a gator and it was bad. (Last time he called me and he had busted his head open. I didnt believe him till I got to the ER). I lost it and started crying hysterically. Bryan got on the phone "April Fools". I hung up on him, still shaking and crying. Not funny at all!

Family and Football said...

I remember dad told me through a letter that mom was pregnaent and since i was on a mission i believed him!...he told me at the end to look at the letter's written date...aprils 1st...he got me