Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Challenge Accomplished!!!

Ninety Day Body Challenge!!!
(really it was 88 for me)
I weighed in today...... 26. 5 pounds down. My scale said 30 down... I like my scale better!!!
It feels great! This is my "after" photo this morning...This is exciting!!!
I wish I could write more, but I need to pack for my trip (the reason I had to weigh in 2 days early!)
I was the first person to weigh in. Now through April 11, the other contestants will be weighing in, submitting their essays, and having their "after" photos taken.

Now I have to pack and head to COLD Utah. I whine about the cold regardless of the time of year. This is the hardest time of year for me to even think about packing clothes to keep me warm. Spring is so perfect in Florida, making it difficult to wrap my brain around the possibility of COLD weather, snow, etc. happening any place.
Oh, the other challenge of packing for this trip... all of my jeans (except for the ones picutured below),are hanging off of me.... I just poured myself into these yesterday....
GREAT PROBLEM....I'll deal with it! Note Mr. Riley.. he is never too far away from me. Our new shelves behind me...I am still in the process of figuring out what will be placed on each shelf.


Winnners will be announced April 23!!!!! Stay tuned. I am half way to my goal! Now I have Jeff and Alison's wedding as a motivation to continue! Actually LIFE is a motivation!!!!

3 comments:

superherotrainer said...

You look great Shauna! Congratulations.

Cathi said...

Girl, you look fabulous!!
You have to feel great because you sure look it. You give me inspiration!

Family and Football said...

who is that young sexy looking nanny you have in the work out clothes and next to riley?? ;) you look great!